Our Team is taking extra precautions to keep you safe!
Not only are we following all CDC and ADA guidelines, but we’ve taken the following additional measures to ensure the health and wellness of our awesome patients:
We are beginning the first phase of our reopening process on Monday, May 18. We will be calling all our patients whose appointments were delayed due to the limitations that were in place for March and April. We are also accepting new patients. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to the safety of our patients and staff.
Infection control has always been one of our number one priorities. We have and will continue to follow ADA, OSHA, and CDC sterilization and disinfection guidelines. We will be adding additional personal protection equipment and have implemented practices compliant with social distancing protocols.
Our office reception area will be closed until further notice. Patients can call from their cars upon arrival to check-in. Once the operatory is ready, one of our assistants will welcome patients at the front door, where a temperature check will be performed and screening questions asked. Only the patient will be permitted in the treatment area. We are running a modified schedule to limit contact.
As we have all seen, this is a continuously changing situation, so we will be sure to keep everyone updated of any changes. We are so grateful for our wonderful patients and can’t wait to see you all again!
- COVID-19 SCREENINGS
- NON-CONTACT TEMPERATURE READINGS
- MEDICAL-GRADE H13 HEPA FILTRATION
- CLOSED-DOOR DENTAL OPERATORIES
- SIMPLIFIED MOBILE PATIENT CHECK-IN
- SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES
(E.G. NO HANDSHAKES OR HIGH-FIVES)
- PLEXIGLASS BARRIERS AT FRONT DESK
- IN-OFFICE LAUNDRY SERVICE FOR TEAM UNIFORMS
- ADDITIONAL CDC-APPROVED P.P.E.
- FREQUENT DISINFECTION OF COMMON AREAS AND HIGH-USE SURFACES (E.G. DOORKNOBS)
- DESIGNATED APPOINTMENT TIMES FOR SENIOR PATIENTS
Standard protocols we already perform and will continue to follow:
- MEDICAL-GRADE DISINFECTION PRODUCTS PROVEN EFFECTIVE AGAINST SARS-COV-2
- ULTRASONIC/AUTOCLAVE OF INSTRUMENTS
- WEEKLY BIOLOGIC SPORE TESTING
- UNIVERSAL PRECAUTION INFECTION CONTROL
In addition to adhering to all CDC, ADA, and OSHA standards, we will take measures to ensure social distancing can be respected in our practice so that all patients feel comfortable receiving care. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office for more information. We’re can’t wait to reopen and start seeing our awesome patients!
-The Back Mountain Dental Team