FROM A TRUSTED WILKES BARRE / SCRANTON DENTIST
Do gum and tooth problems keep you from having the perfect smile you’ve always wanted? Don’t worry any longer, because at Back Mountain Dental, Wilkes Barre / Scranton Dentist, Dr. James DeFinnis and his highly trained staff offer services that can help you get that perfect set of pearly whites. Our cosmetic and general restorative dentistry procedures are not only affordable, but we can also arrange low monthly payments with Care Credit. Whitening Laser whitening and plasma arc lights like Zoom, BriteSmile, Rembrandt, and other similar methods can’t whiten your teeth as much as Deep Bleaching™ can. Now, patients who were unable to have their teeth whitened because of sensitivity or have bleach-resistant teeth can get whiter teeth. This is also the only recognized technique to effectively whiten tetracycline-stained teeth in a short time. Deep Bleaching requires two appointments following the consultation. The first session starts with in-office bleaching. However, don’t expect a tremendous color change yet after this session. This will simply condition your teeth so that it will be able to absorb oxygen more readily from the bleach in your at-home bleaching trays. The at-home trays are worn for 14 consecutive nights, after that, the final Deep Bleaching will be performed in our office. Veneers A veneer is a thin layer of restorative material like ceramic or porcelain, placed on a tooth’s surface. This is done to protect a damaged tooth, or for aesthetic purposes. We offer different kinds of veneers:
- Micro Dental
- Da Vinci
- Dr. James DeFinnis will converse with you to get to know you more. He will then introduce you to the rest of the staff so that you will be familiar and comfortable with them the next time you visit our practice.
- We will go through what ails you or what procedure you want done. We will also get to know your past dental experiences and what your objectives and goals are.
- We will then give you a full exam and take any necessary x-rays to look at your gum, teeth, and jawbone structure.
- We can show what you could look like if you proceed with the treatment through a digital picture. We can also look through smile design books to view an assortment of photographs of different cosmetic dental procedures.
- Dr. James DeFinnis will collate all of the gathered information and decide with you the different treatments that need to be undertaken. He will then describe the procedures and potential costs.