If you need dental work that improves the appearance of your teeth, gums, or bite, your search will lead you to a cosmetic dentist. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, procedures are usually quick, painless and surprisingly affordable.
As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Dr. DeFinnis is uniquely qualified to evaluate your dental needs and create a positive change to your teeth and to your smile. At Back Mountain Dental we understand that your smile and appearance impact your self-esteem and confidence.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
There are a variety of cosmetic dental treatments that can help enhance and improve your smile. The multitude of options will address a variety of issues. The procedures can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
Cosmetic Dentist Procedures
Cosmetic dentistry includes tooth whitening, tooth bonding, tooth-colored restorations and fillings, porcelain veneers, orthodontics, dental implants, and more.
- Dental Implants are the optimum choice for replacing missing teeth.
- Teeth Whitening can be achieved with custom take-home trays or a professional in-office procedure.
- Veneers and Lumineers are thin, natural looking, color-matched, porcelain shells. They are attached to the surface of teeth to treat a variety of cosmetic flaws, such as gaps, chips, stains and misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign utilizes clear, comfortable, removable aligners to straighten teeth over time in an inconspicuous and discreet process.
- Bonding uses a color-matched, composite resin, which is bonded to the teeth to fix flaws such as cracks, chips and gaps.
When you require specific dental procedures, you should work with a qualified cosmetic dentist who is a member of the ADA. Typically both the cosmetic procedure and recovery require very little time.
If you live in the communities of Dallas, Forty Fort, Mountain Top and are interested in improving your smile with the help of a skilled cosmetic dentist, contact Back Mountain Dental in Shavertown, Pennsylvania now at . We look forward to meeting you!